Have you and a friend pursued the same girl/guy at the same time?

Has anyone here romantically pursued a guy/ girl that another friend was pursuing as well? How did this play out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup. She slept with him. I broke our friendship off bc she tried to run it in my face and bad mouth me on social media. I put her in her place. I told the guy to drop her or he loses me as a friend. He dropped her. She remains scared of me till this day but me and the guy are still the strongest bestfriend's ever. Yeah, I've got the power! Muhahahahaa!

What Guys Said 3

• I don't compete for anyone, I simple put myself out there and if a girl likes it cool, if not that's cool too. I would not pursue someone that a friend was already working on, unless it was clear that he was not going to get anywhere.

Such competitions can start off friendly enough, but they can also ruin friendships. I personally would advice against it.

• Yes, i also pursued a girl that my brother had a crush on.. i won both times.

• Yes! It was a great competition i won ;)

What Girls Said 2

• Uh mostly, my friend would have a crush on the guy that liked me. I never know that she did lol but I never pursue the guy cause I'm happy with being single

• lol yes memories