What does it mean when this girl just teases me all the time?

So me and this girl were in love. then she stopped then she loved me again. Its just a cycle of this. She use to be so sweet to me. Now one of her exs came back in her life and she has been different ever since he has came back they don't live near each other but they text all the time. Now all she does is tease me she says all of this weird stuff and now she is trying to change me I workout but she wants me to workout more and get better abs. I don't know what to do or tell her I have tried everything. I told her that she has changed ever since he has came back she keeps telling me she doesn't like him but she has been real distant lately. I don't know what to do or say anymore. We are in a long distance relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• She could like you if she's teasing you but if she just goes back to him she's probably not over him and probably won't be for a while. If she's trying to change you something needs to be done about it. She has no right to change you. Maybe she wants you to change who you are so that she'll choose you over him or whatever but really there's no need to change who you are. If you're not good enough as you to her than she doesn't deserve you. It might be best to just let her go and see what happens from there.

What Guys Said 1

• DROP her, she is only going to drag you down.