Did I come off as too strong? *Please read*?

So I met this girl a few days at my college and I thought we hit it off pretty well. We talked for about two hours pretty much about our college experiences and past relationships. So we texted each other the next day for a few hours and then I told her we should hang out the following night to watch Netflix and cuddle (maybe not the best way to approach a 2nd time hanging out) to which she said she has a lot of homework to do but she would if she gets finished. She got her homework done pretty late and she said she couldn't hang out and I told her not to worry about it but she felt like a bad person. Anyway, how should I approach this now? I don't want to come off as needy (if it's not too late) so I'm thinking about texting her on the day off that she has (3 days from now) to see if she wants to go get lunch.

Thanks in advance for reading!

Most Helpful Guy

• If she was repulsed by you inviting you over essentially to cuddle, I'm pretty sure you would have known it.

Maybe give it a day or so and then test the waters by sending her a text with a meme, or something silly and random just to see how she responds and whether or not she wants to ease into a conversation.

It can be a little bit frustrating when your plans to spend time with a girl don't work out ideally, but she could have legitimately been busy. Just try to keep it cool. I wouldn't avoid talking to her as much as you normally would have, and I wouldn't go out of your way to reach out more than usual either.

What Girls Said 1

• You're noy coming on too strong. Seems appropriate

What Guys Said 2

• That sounds fine. Just keep it casual. Make sure she has some control of the situation as well.

• man fuck that im not being cocky but i get girls and i text them every day but im not a player i am the opposite of a player just send her a message saying something like hey im gonna be a little busy for a couple of days wanna hang out _______ insert date? then that should recover you from the cuddle thing but text her a little bit to show her that you are making time for her hope i helped goodluck and watch simple tips by simple pickup on YouTube they saved me.

• and throw hints!!! if you dont throw hints that hint at a sexual relationship she will make you a friend