Are White men into Hispanic women?

I'm a Hispanic woman and have always been into Caucasian/White men. I've never had an actual relationship due to my high, picky standards. Many Hispanic men have tried asking me out, but it has always ended up in me rejecting them since I have no interest in them. I have a bunch of White friends, girls and guys, who think I'm very attractive, but never tend to make a move. They'll check me out, stare at me, or try flirting with me, but don't ask me out. Are White men simply not into Hispanic women or does it just depend on the guy's interests?

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as she is born female.

• Aw, that was such a clever way to answer the question. I really appreciate that! (:

What Guys Said 11

• If I can't tell she's Hispanic, other than her skin and hair color, and perhaps an accent, then I will date her. But if she's sooooo Hispanic that she takes it to an art form, it's off-putting. There was a Hispanic girl who I worked with at my old company and she was a darling. She had a thick accent and looks as Hispanic as any Hispanic ever looked but I could have married her. But I find most Hispanic ladies tend to be more into themselves and their culture which makes it really difficult to relate to them.

• I definitely know where you're coming from. Yeah, that makes absolute sense.

• I'm white, and I would date a Hispanic girl, they're not usually my preference, but I would still date them if I find them interesting and attractive.
    What puts me off is their culture. I'm not saying their culture is bad, I'm just not into that culture. And I'm from Spain, we have similar cultures (since Spain colonized Latin America), and I don't even like Spanish culture either, I'm more into the US culture, that's why I moved here.

• I know exactly what you mean! The Hispanic culture has so many rules and it just doesn't interest me. I follow American traditions since I'm a born and raised California girl. Haha

• In that case I'm more interested in you xD I have nothing against other cultures, but I wanna be with someone that follows the same culture as I do, because basically that's part of the compatibility.

• Aw! Haha Of course, otherwise couples end up breaking up or simply don't get along.

• It varies. Some guys are, some aren't, just like for any other ethnicity. While this isn't an issue for me, I know some white guys don't bother asking out non-white girls because they assume those girls wouldn't be interested in them since they (the guys) are white.

• Forgot to add: **So you may just have to encourage them so they know it's okay to ask you out.

• I'm white and definitely into Hispanic women you just have to consider that he's shy

• They can be cute but they seem to stay within Hispanic culture 90% of the time.

• I'm a White guy and I like Hispanic girls. But I'm not gonna lie I'm kinda shy from them because it's usually Hispanic girls that aren't interested in White guys, not the other round actually :/

• Oh, I see! Yeah, all of my Hispanic friends are into the same type of men as their fathers. Lol But, I think it's very boring. I'd rather have fun with someone new rather than get with someone who's got the same values and perspectives as my grandparents, if you know what I mean. Lmao

• I'm a White guy and I like Hispanic girls. I'm sure a lot of other White guys do too.

• Yes definitely.

• Depends on the guys interests. Well, I'm not recommended to talk about it, in my country no one gives a fuck about races (of very few people care about it). I think it's better this way, less trouble and more options.

• Depends on a guy's preferences. I find them attractive. That said, I'm taken.

• i am =) message me =)

What Girls Said 1

• Hispanics are basically white, Asian girls count like white too for the majority of white guys, they have no problems in dating, marry, have children or show Asians for their family, at least 90% of them in real world in my country, the only girls who they have problems in dating are black girls because they know that their family will hate him, everything always will be made against him and will have support against him, and black people remember problems and bad things against him on the media, internet, news, propaganda, some musics, sometimes even real life, etc.. American racist white guilt self-hater non-natural over compensation politics and social engineering.