What race/ethnicity other than your own would you date? Or at least what other race/ethnicity do you feel attracted to as well?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• You can find beauty in all races. It's more about the physical structure than color for me.

• I don't really have a preference.

• Lol another "coincidence"

• I just melted like 🍦🍨 Such a tease :D

• Lol yea that's me.

• I'm in an interracial relationship and honestly I don't even think about it unless the topic is brought up. Race isn't a factor for me

• I'd feel the same way if I were dating

• I love black girls!! :-)

• I don't care about race/ethnicity, but about the culture they have/practice. If they practice a culture I'm not really fond of, then I probably won't date them, no matter what race they are. I want someone that's on the same boat as I am.

• 2|0
  • Every race has hot girls without exception. I'm most culturally comfortable around my own white people obviously, but I also grew up around a lot of hispanics and to a lesser degree Asians, so I'd be more likely to date someone from those cultures.

• I don't really care about race.
    My area is full of nothing but minorities so I've dated Black and Hispanic women before.

• My answer will be South Americans, northern side of the Mediterranean -no southern side because that would be my race- and Persians.

Man, how much I love these girls' tan skin, brown hair and brown eyes. And yes, I know not all girls from these regions have these characteristics but the features I mentioned are the most common in these regions.

• All of this is the complete opposite of "love is blind"

• My bonar doesn't discriminate! I'm attracted to all races/ethnicities of women & to hell with anyone that tries to shame me, tell me it's wrong, or that I'm a race traitor, or something like that! It's my life & I'll do what I want, bitches!! :D!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx2u5uUu3DE

#ItsMyLyfe #IDWIW #2015 #ReverseCentaursFTW #ILoveSugarCubes

• Any ethnicity at all. White and hispanic women seem more attractive to me though.

• I've found Latina women to be quite attractive.

• Variety is the spice of life.

• Race doesn't change much for me

If someone is sexy. There sexy regardless of race

But ethnicity does affect culture. And I'm aware about that aspect of it.

• Well she has to be attractive and female, that's pretty much it xD.

• I'm attracted to all girls but not many girls are open to dating Indian guys.

• Any and all of them. Why limit yourself, I say!

• I want someone mixed with like 4 different things

• I'd date any "race" of woman. I don't really care about that stuff

• Dont have a preference

• Yet another subliminal date outside your race message.

• I've never seen a race without some pretty women. It's more of a cultural thing. I tend to get along with white, Latina, and Asians best.

• I'm white and I'm attracted mainly just to white girls, but could see Asians, arabs or hispanics as attractive too I suppose.

What Girls Said 20

• I'm white: The only other races I've always found attractive are Arab and Persian men. Their women are also the most beautiful in the world.

• Its nice to hear someone speak of the Middle East for once

• I like all of them. It doesn't matter to me. :)

• There are handsome guys in any race. As long as the guy is handsome to me and kind person, race is not a matter. I am married to non Asian. XD but i always liked handsome Asian guys before i met my husband tho and still think some Asian guys are handsome but just for looking at them only tho. Since i committed to my husband.

• Why choose one when you can have the whole rainbow? ;D

• Yes i want someone mixed with this and that

• Haha well I was just meaning that I don't limit myself to desiring any single race/ethnicity.

• lol I actually am attracted to the person

and I can feel attracted to the most beautiful specimens of each race (I have noticed this lol)

I never thought I'd date somebody of anothr race, simply because my dating pool here isn't really that diverse and majority are of my own race.

But life would have it that I would fall in love with a wonderful moroccan guy

Certainly never imagined that XD

I don't care about race when it comes to dating. Others might and make my life difficult because of it. But I guess that if the person is worth it, so is the grief I will go through.

• Either caucasian or Asian for me

• i just like certain features
    race doesn't matter
    however the boys i find myself attracted to are all east Asian

• Damnn that 5th picture though.

• I think most answered based on what others might want them to say. I'll be honest and say I've only dated white guys cause the blacks in my town are basically thug types. But I'm open to Hispanic, white, and I like mixed or light skinned blacks. I dated a Brazilian before and that was very interesting lol.

• White guy, sometimes arabs

• Don't really have a preference.

• I'm attracted to any race. But since I was a kid I had a special interest in Asian guys.

• I only do interracial dating haha. White guys for me :)

• Only white guys
    Thanks

• All ethnicities have attractive people. I mostly like Asians and Whites but I'd date any ethnicity honestly

• I believe people of all ethnicities have good looking people so it's kind of moot to say "only X ethnicity are attractive, Y are always unattractive" tbh, you'd have to be extremely bigoted to really believe that. I'm Indian and I get along best white guys, but would go out with any non-white guy who was Westernized enough (no old-fashioned mindsets for me!) I wouldn't date an Indian guy though (personal reasons)

• also you should try and avoid Return of kings at all costs, most of its articles are profoundly misogynistic, not to mention all the racism and homophobia

• So you would be willing to date all races except your own? Sounds really strange to me.

• it is strange. but you know what's stranger? www.popularmechanics.com/.../

• I'm half asian/part hispanic/white, I've mostly dated Asians but now I'm seeing a white guy.

• Cool mixture

• thank you. I didn't know if my history counted as interracial or not since im pretty mixed but I dont see anything wrong with interracial relationships.

• black guys

• I'm sticking with white.

• Mixed race.

• Oh Yes! I want my guy to be mixed with some of everything especially including my own race

• Exactly, what I was thinking!