How to ask a beautiful girl out if your ugly?

What would be the best way to ask a beautiful girl out since I'm fat and ugly.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her how awesome she is and then ask her if she would like to hang out some time, with you... Try to get to know her to know what she would like to do. For example, if she likes jazz music, tell her "oh I know this place where they play amazing jazz, we should go there once, I know you'd like it" is very casual and if you can have a longer conversation with her, after you go out, tell her that you really wanted to go out with her because you think she's fun and pretty. With her reaction you will know if she wants to date again. So this advice is like for any man, even if they believe to be handsome or ugly, that is subjective, you may find yourself not attractive, but someone may find you the most attractive man on earth. Being confident is just a matter of understanding that the world hasn't your eyes and is looking you differently than you look yourself and that it might find amazing things that you don't even know you had.

What Girls Said 4

• First is have confidence in yourself. Embrace yourself how you are and love you for you. A girl can't love you if you don't love yourself. Confidence can be more attractive than being thin and beautiful.
    Next, don't fear rejection. If she says no, then she's shallow and probably not worth your time. Don't match it with your own shallowness. If you believe you deserve a beautiful girl, don't overlook the other girls you may not think are beautiful just because of how they look.

• Have confidence, smile, and just be sweet :) If she doesn't like you for you then she obviously isn't worth.

• CONFIDENCE!

• Just be confident and ask! The worst she can say is no.

What Guys Said 1

• Just be yourself and talk to her. I've always been a bit on the chubby side and I've never really had problems with girls. Be confident and don't worry about it so much.