How long should you wait to have sex at the beginning of the relationship?

Valentine's coming up and people still having sex on the first night. If you haven't had sex in 3 years or more because you choose to be celibate.., how long you should wait to have sex when you just met someone? Is it wrong to have sex on the first night seeing each other?

Some guys leave after you have sex the first night

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• It really depends on the two of you and as long as you are both in the same place with when you are ready and no one is being pressured to do it before they are ready. I've waited for a while and I've also started having sex weeks before we actually even said we were datiing

• It doesn't really matter how long it's been, you choose to invest your... Womenly parts wherever you wish,

Some great minds have said
    " Relationships that lasts for 15 years doesn't necessarily mean they were the greatest, for there were men who made a lady felt unique and deserved in just 3 days. "

xoxoxo

• There is no should. There's whatever you are comfortable with.

What Girls Said 5

• I feel like with sex there is never really a specific amount of time to have sex. However some people want to wait until monogamy to have sex, others have no problems doing it the first date. And then there are others who can't associate sex without love and trust. If you feel that are you ready to have sex, then do it. but if you feel like you need the trust factor then I would suggest waiting.

• No sex first date but maybe some kissing if things go well!

• Wait as long as you each feel comfortable with honestly. Forget all of the "rules"

• Is it wrong? I think that's up to you. It depends what you are feeling. Is this guy someone you see yourself with for a very long time? You just have to ask yourself questions.

• It depends in both. What both agree by the way they touch, interact.