How you ever been in a relationship with someone you feel as though was below your league?

Have you ever been in a relationship with someone you felt wasn't up to your standards looks wise.

• Yes
    32% (7)25% (3)29% (10)Vote
  • Yes - currently in one
    5% (1)8% (1)6% (2)Vote
  • No
    32% (7)17% (2)26% (9)Vote
  • No - and never will
    0% (0)25% (3)9% (3)Vote
  • Other - See Results
    31% (7)25% (3)30% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I think leagues only really exist in the minds of the two people that are determining their level of mutual attraction.

With that said, no, I wouldn't date with someone that I wasn't attracted to, nor one that wasn't attracted to me.

2|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• No. I often feel that they're too attractive for me :p

0|1
    0|0
  • The people I find attractive are waaaay out of league. The only guys who like me are my nerdy geek friends who I would never date. But once I dated one and it was just bleeeh. I think I'm out of their league but in reality people would of thought me and him were perfect for each other.

0|2
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say that exactly but I was with a guy that I found weirdly attractive. There were things about the way he looked that I normally would just overlook and then he seemed kind of cute. I really think I was either drunk or on the rebound and made myself feel more than I did. Eventually I found more things attractive about his looks until after a short period of time he let himself go and I was not attracted to him anymore but overall he was not that bad looking I really don't have a type to say that I was out of his league but he would still probably say that I was based on the type of girls that he usually dates.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have, and i didn't mind it at all. other things made him incredibly attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I've liked guys that my friends say I'm too pretty for. Which I find really really annoying. Beauty is subjective.

2|0
    0|0
  • No, but occasionally I feel like I'm below his league.

0|1
    0|0
  • People told me he was below my league, but I've never seen it.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I probably get insecure sometimes of him being too good for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't consider my self that much to believe that someone is below my league. If he treats me nice, and I'm attracted to him, that is being in my league.

2|0
    0|0
  • You mean like every guy I dated before the one I'm on now? Lol. I took the first guy who asked me out for the longest time because I didn't think I could do any better, so all but this current one were not guys I consider to be attractive.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2