I am 21- almost 22 and have never had a boyfriend. Do you think I will be single forever?

I am not weird looking or weird... I don't get it :(

Most Helpful Guy

• how much effort do you put on it? why don't oyu make the first move instead?

What Guys Said 16

• Find some married couples that have good relationships who you trust and ask them for honest advice. It might be that guys have a hard time recognizing you're open to being approached, but skills to counter that are not hard to learn.

• And whether or not you are single forever is not something that can be calculated, as it is dependent on two variables which are out of my control: 1) What you do 2) What the guys in your life do.

I can't control either of those, so its impossible for me to know, but you can at least control yourself, so half of the equation depends on your actions.

• Did you grow up in an exclusively single gender environment or something?
    Cos that tends to make people a bit... weeeiiird dealing with the opposite sex...

Well I lied.
    We're weird all around.

• Its always better to wait for the right one than to rush and get with trash.

• Well, you don't just inherit one upon exiting your teens. If guys aren't approaching you then approach them.

• Smile more, and don't be picky. Have some shitty experiences, and then you'll be happy to wait for the right guy

• SO many people in this world have gone into their early twenties without any experience, and have done just fine. I'm sure you will too.

• I never had a girlfriend either. I DO think i'll be
    fc02.deviantart.net/.../..._by_foreveraloneplz.png

• I'm 22, only just found someone I was interested enough in to try something with. It's worth the wait if you ask me. Hopefully someone finds you and sweeps you off your feet soon! Your shyness will peel right off.

• Don't worry you will meet someone soon, there is nothing wrong with you. When least expect it, is when it will happen and you will think you are in a dream but I will be real. Just be patient.

• Their is not a set time for all of this, who says there is? people's lives are different and no your not weird, your perfectly normal.

• I'm 27 and never had a girlfriend. Sometimes, I wonder the same thing but I don't stress it. I don't see being single forever as that bad by the way but that's just me.

• there's another girl here in a similar situation, I'm betting that she'll be just fine.

• The time is not yet

• yup you're ugly

• Are you still a virgin too?

• I'm 26 and I never had a girlfriend
    You are not the only one with the fear of being alone forever

What Girls Said 5

• Has anyone ever approached you before and you were too shy to say something?

Just because you've been single this time doesn't necessarily mean you'll be alone together but perhaps if you've had interest before you're not doing the right things to keep them. I'm not saying change your personality, I'm not saying force extreme confidence on yourself. But when a guy does speak to you, all those things you shyly think about and shake your head, nod your head instead. What's the worst that will happen?

• a lot of guys approach me (mostly in the bar setting) or guys i find to seem playerish so i don't have a problem being approached it's just it never leads to anything

• How do you react when they approach you?

• ahahaha no definitely not! i am in my first real relationship now and we got together a couple weeks before i turned 22. don't worry! i was super worried too but my boyfriend was amazing so i don't regret being single for so long (except when i'm insecure about his experience but that is my own problem). i'm sure you won't be - you clearly care too much about wanting to be with someone to let that happen to you.

• insecure about his experience? Meaning that he's more experienced?

• POF! Join it! Trust me its awesome.

• Depends
    Do men ever talk to you

• I sometimes think that as well... I'm going to be 29. Still single never been approached or anything. I'm also shy.

You are not alone and I believe there's something or someone better in stock just for you.