I want my boyfriend back, I love him. What should I do?

So my ex boyfriend is the love of my life but he broke up with me almost 2 months ago. When he did he was so heart broken about it and he was genuinely sweet about it so It didn't make sense to be at all why he would break up with me. We both really liked each other! Best relationship we've both ever had. Two days ago I found out that he told all his friends and family the reason that he broke up with me was because he felt that I was too good for him. I know what your thinking "yeah right", "that's all guys excuses". Normally I would have to agree but Brandon is different. I truly believe that he felt as if he wasn't good enough for me. This is how I would explain it best (I wrote this for my Tumblr bio) : "I'm in love with the only person that thinks he's not good enough for me. He needs to realize that he's the only thing in cruel world that is good for me. He is why I want to wake up in the morning and go to school. Just to see his perfect face. What hurts is that he's not even mine anymore. I remember the way his cheek felt on my lips. I remember the way we talked. About everything. I remember the way I felt when I saw him. It was like waking up on Christmas morning and seeing all you've ever wanted right there in front of you. Now I see him and I'm torn between running up to kiss him and running in the opposite direction because my heart is being crushed and to be honest I don't know how much longer I can do this for, it scares me how much I need him." So basically I REALLY need some advice, I'm only 16 years old but I'm sure I love him and he's amazing. He's sweet, funny, nice, nerdy, handsome, respectful, shy, fun, easy to talk to if you know him well, etc. He's just all around great. Thoughts? Thank you!

Thank you everyone for your advice and being a listening ear! Me and brandon are back together.

Most Helpful Guy

• What @Agrizi said, but be prepared for it to not work out, get back together etc.
    You're 16, plenty of years ahead, don't let this bring you down. But if you're looking for a bit of hope, two of my high school classmates dated during high school and for 3 years after graduating and are now engaged.

At the same time, like I said, be prepared for it to not work out

What Guys Said 4

• Try some groot dancing to I want you back.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YiIxopZKpY

• I was hoping for something a little more serious, thank you anyways.

• Hard to take you seriously QA, when your next question is "rate me from 0 to 4, 0 being the worst"

• I understand, thank you anyways :)

• Do you see what you wrote up here? Send a letter to him, mayve not like this, but what you feel for him. Stupid break ups happen, i've had my fair share in it. All that he needs to do is get cobfident.

• You should realize you are Young and have no clue what you are talking about.

I know, too harsh. My sister began crying "I love him" at age 15 wanting to get married. My father let her at 17. At 19 she was already divorced.

• Look I understand that your sister may have had it rough and I'm sorry for that but not every girl who is in love is like your sister. I know what I am talking about. Thank you anyways.

• No, you are clueless. The faster you realize it the faster you close this question as solved.

• Thanks anyways.

• I'm glad that you two are together. It's rarely the case that a couple who broke up find the way back together. Hope it lasts :D

What Girls Said 1

• Write him a card & leave him flowers with it. Make a care package bucket, putting all his favorite things in it, & leave it on his doorstep. Go all out!