How to cope with jealously?

Ok so, I'm pretty much in love with this girl who I talk to everyday. The thing is that I get so jealous when she talks to other guys. I feel like she'll like them more than me, which is dumb, I know. I've gotten to the point where I know nothing will happen between us, but I still get jealous..

So the question is, how do you cope with jealousy? Especially if you're with the person daily?

Most Helpful Girl

• Think that you want her to be happy, even if it's with another man

• That's the hardest thing to think about haha, but you're right

What Girls Said 1

• Jealousy is a person's weakest emotion. It's caused by your own insecurities and lack of self- confidence. You only have two choices, either control your emotion, or allow it to control you. Jealousy is like an Acid that just burns away at your own happiness. If you don't cope with it now, what would you be like if she was your gf, and you saw her talking to other guys.

What Guys Said 1

• Keep your cool. By what I read it sounds you and her are in a solid place right now. You say you're always with her, so that should be more than enough comfort that there's a reason she chose u and not anybody else. Now... screw your chemistry with her and you can kiss it all goodbye.

• I guess you're right, we have really good chemistry but I still have huge doubts and it sucks.

• Don't give into those doubts.