Could you date someone thats really not attractive in looks at all but has a bright personality?

This guy liked me but i couldnt really get past his looks at first but once i got to know him he really grew on me because of his great personality he's awesome i went on a date with him and decided to be his gf... he then broke up with me because he felt i was to good for him wich was lame i really do miss him... any thoughts on this? Please explain why you would are wouldn't thanks :)

• ofcourse
  • Maybe
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I need SOME attraction. She doesn't have to be a 9 or a 10 but I have to be able to look at her, and automatically want to kiss her. ;-)

What Guys Said 8

• If a girls got a great personality that's what makes her beautiful but if she got a bad personality, sarcastic that's what makes me run from her..

• I said no, there has to at least be a little physical attraction. Im not saying she has to be a 10 but you gotta have a little attraction to your women or it just won't work.

• Errrr maybe not

• I would hope so. If not that means that person is very shallow.

• Well imma be kinda screwed if people can't haha

• it depends how unattractive

• 'Too good for me' sounds like either a self esteem issue or an excuse you give someone because you're too polite to give the real reason.

• of course. Every single last girlfriend i've had was average of looks. Great personalities though

What Girls Said 5

• Of course.. Attractive looks could be fake but not with the personality.. You can't fake your personality.. Your looks may change with your age but personality stay still..

• No, I wouldn't.
    I know plenty of people with great personalities, they're called friends.
    I have to be attracted to them and "click".

• I'm going to be downvoted for this, but my answer is no.
    I know looks aren't everything, but they are important. In order to be attracted to someone's personality, first I need to be physically attracted to them.

• Of course. I have in the past, too. BUT I would hate it if tables were turned. I would HATE it if someone was only with me because they liked my personality.

• I need to feel the sparks in order to date someone. If I can't feel the sparks, then I won't go for it.