Could you date someone thats really not attractive in looks at all but has a bright personality?

This guy liked me but i couldnt really get past his looks at first but once i got to know him he really grew on me because of his great personality he's awesome i went on a date with him and decided to be his gf... he then broke up with me because he felt i was to good for him wich was lame i really do miss him... any thoughts on this? Please explain why you would are wouldn't thanks :)

• ofcourse
    37% (7)29% (5)33% (12)Vote
  • Maybe
    37% (7)29% (5)33% (12)Vote
  • No
    26% (5)42% (7)34% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I need SOME attraction. She doesn't have to be a 9 or a 10 but I have to be able to look at her, and automatically want to kiss her. ;-)

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• If a girls got a great personality that's what makes her beautiful but if she got a bad personality, sarcastic that's what makes me run from her..

0|0
    0|0
  • I said no, there has to at least be a little physical attraction. Im not saying she has to be a 10 but you gotta have a little attraction to your women or it just won't work.

1|0
    0|0
  • Errrr maybe not

0|0
    0|0
  • I would hope so. If not that means that person is very shallow.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well imma be kinda screwed if people can't haha

1|0
    0|0
  • it depends how unattractive

1|0
    0|0
  • 'Too good for me' sounds like either a self esteem issue or an excuse you give someone because you're too polite to give the real reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • of course. Every single last girlfriend i've had was average of looks. Great personalities though

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Of course.. Attractive looks could be fake but not with the personality.. You can't fake your personality.. Your looks may change with your age but personality stay still..

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't.
    I know plenty of people with great personalities, they're called friends.
    I have to be attracted to them and "click".

3|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to be downvoted for this, but my answer is no.
    I know looks aren't everything, but they are important. In order to be attracted to someone's personality, first I need to be physically attracted to them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course. I have in the past, too. BUT I would hate it if tables were turned. I would HATE it if someone was only with me because they liked my personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • I need to feel the sparks in order to date someone. If I can't feel the sparks, then I won't go for it.

0|0
    0|0