Please help: Texting advice?

I'm going to text to a guy I've been flirting with.
He's working and I don't want to disturb him.

Should I mention to my text that I don't want to interrupt him from his work? or it's not necessary?

Thanks everyone.
Any more opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't even mention it. Guys don't want a girl that seems like she's walking on pins and needles around him.
    Send the text. If he's busy, he'll get back to you when he's free. If he's free, he'll holla.

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't worry about it. Sometimes you just send a text and have to be aware they may not text back for a day if they are busy, with work or such. He will text back when he is free or wants to. besides, I wold take it as an opportunity to see how he feels, not always true, but if he texts you during work it is a good sign.

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't worry about wether he is working or not just send the message, if he didn't want messages whilst at work he wouldn't have his phone with him

• Maybe wait like 20 mins after he's finished work. Then just text him a simple "hey:)"