Hey girls I have a question?

Do any girls like to be dominant on here? I love a dominant girl who knows what she wants and tells me what to do hehe. Or am I dreaming?

Over 18 please girls sorry
any dominant girls on here?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm more of a switch but yeah, it's fun to take complete control of a guy in bed.

Maybe @AustinMan can help you find some femdom websites or something similar?

• Femdoms abound. If you're interested in a real life experience, Google the BDSM groups in your area and go to some meetings. Look around and find a guy that has been around for awhile and ask him to point you in the right direction.

• I find it hard to believe their are no girls who want to cyber dom me?

What Girls Said 7

• I'm only a dom when I'm giving oral and exploring and arousing his manhood. I am a sub for everything else, I want to be dominated for all else.

• I like to switch it up. Sometimes I like to be dominant sometimes I like the guy to be dominant. Fighting for dominance is always fun too

• Me lol I'm ok with being submissive from time to time but I'm usually a dom.

• I've had a dream where I was on top. I got so wet. But I don't know if I would ever attempt that in bed, in real life.

• this. coming from a 13-yr old

• I think I was still playing with barbies at that age.

• -_- fine. Sorry.

• why do you want a dominant one?

• Yeah I love to be dominant but switch it up every now and then. I have a friend I guess you can call him which I dominate and make him my b***h he loves it too.

• I'm sure there are. But this is not a fetish website and most people here are not interested in sexting.

What Guys Said 1

• Still need help finding femdom sites?