Do you write love letters?

I realize that technology rules today's society and that many people prefer to communicate through email, texting and social media, but do any of you ever take the time to write hand written love letters or poems to your significant other? This question is for both men and women. If you do, how often do you do so?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have written love letters and find it sensual to write.

The woman who received them loved them. Even though she is 2000 miles away, I always knew when she got them because there was always a hot phone call that followed.

Most Helpful Girl

• love text messages. Long ones. Lol

What Guys Said 9

• No never, But I just written a farewell letter.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a8035-farewell-my-love

• Oh my god. That brought me to tears. I would consider that a love letter... how beautiful, but how very sad. Thank you for sharing. That is so very intimate.

• Thanks for your compassion :'(

• Um thank you for the mention I am very flattered.
    C. S.
    Good question too
    Sensual.

• You are quite welcome. And thank you. ;)

• I like the idea of sending cards with love in it when i have a significant other
    if i could focus long enough i like love letters i think they are great but it depends on my attention span..

• The intention is what counts most.

• Yes i do to my gf... like on special occasions jus to keep the romance alive...

Bt if u mean writing love letters to express my love to some1, wel i don't think i have and never wil

• I meant any kind of love letter, professing your love to someone or to your significant other.
      Nice to see you are keeping the romance alive.

• I'm single, but I never did it int he past. I think I'm another son of the technology. It'd be a very cool thing to do though.

• Perhaps one day you will find a woman that would inspire you to do so, if you like the idea of it.

• Yeah, I really hope so!

• I could and I would, if only there was someone to write a love letter to.

• i'd never do that because i'm not a romantic person.

i'm realistic ;-)

• Women tend to like the idea of it, not actually getting one, at least too early on. Established relationships you can get away with it, but she has to be the one more invested in the relationship or it tends to be a turnoff.

• My current significant other wrote me a poem after only knowing me three weeks, before we were even dating. However, I was already falling deeply in love with him. I think it depends on the connection between the two people. But thank you for your thoughts and opinion. I appreciate that and can understand how it would scare some women away if too soon in the relationship.

• I used to... found that a lot of chicks don't appreciate it...

• That is sad that they did not appreciate it. I would think that most women would love this.

• I thought so too...

What Girls Said 0