A guy that currently possesses the following traits: (Or some of them)
Or here's a more defined list: (in no particular order)
- Protects you and takes cares of you
- Brings thrills and new experiences to the relationship
- Remains a mystery by not being direct about certain answers that otherwise have no real meaning in the relationship (ex Age)
- Has the potential to be angry, but has a heart to treat you sweet
- Everyone knows his name, but knows nothing about him
I want to know everyone elses perceptions / interpretations and also their insight of:
In the past, more women seemed to want bad boys, but in current times, these trends are changing. They have experienced the bad boys and are looking for the sweet nice guys that will treat them right.
If you have encountered a "bad" boy / girl - please describe your interaction, was it pleasant- or was it pain?
I'd like to see everyone's responses
Most Helpful Girl
I just have a comment about the "mystery" part...
Being a mystery means sharing information slowly rather than putting it all out on the table at once, not necessarily withholding information. I want to know basic demographics like age. It might not seem too important to a relationship, but I have to know the basic information before I learn the rest.1