What this mean? friends with benefits situation. ?

Me and my girlfriend were dating for 4 months. We broke up 2 days ago. She broke up with me because she wants to get her life in order (she has a lot on her plate with school and work). Her mom hates me and I think that has something to do with it as well.

During the relationship we had amazing sex and we both knew it and loved it. After about a month of dating she decided that she should get on the pill. She never did get on pill because of appointment issues.

When we broke up I suggested that we try a friends with benefits thing. No emotional attachment to each other just sex. At first she agreed to it but the next day she said she didn't want to because she just didn't think it was a good idea. We both want to be close friends after the break up and talk often and hangout when we can.

Today she said that she got an appointment on Thursday to get on the pill. She said that she wants to get on it "just in case we change our minds about the sex". I'm not sure if she is implying that she thought about it and actually wants to have more sex maybe a friends with benefits thing or not. I don't think she would have told me that if she wasn't implying that. She also said "it's said that I got an appointment for the pill and we won't even get to utilize it"

What do you think?
Thanks!

What Girls Said 1

• Friends with benefit situations almost never work. especially with your ex. Girls get an emotional bond from sex, it's almost impossible to have sex with somebody a multiple number of times without getting attached. I don't know if I can the same with guys.

What Guys Said 0