Is it possible to look noticeably different in 4 days?

I have a first date for Valentine's Day and I want to lose weight but I only have 5 days to do it. If I lose lets say, 3 pounds... Will this make a difference? I know it has an impact on my confidence level and the way I fit into my clothes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just eat clean for the next 5 days, and drink lots of water - 8-9 glasses a day. Then keep doing that for the next 5 days. The 5 after that, too. You could cheat occasionally for a treat.

You'll feel loads better for it and you'll look better in 5 days regardless - don't focus on how many pounds you'll lose as you'll just get caught up in it and stress yourself out. :)

Good luck with your date!

• Thank you so much!!! I will 😁

• Hahaha you seriously want me to message you afterwards? Because I totally will!!

• If you remember, go for it! Just curious! 😁

What Guys Said 4

• In 5 days you won't be able to lose any noticable FAT.

However what I can do for you is tell you how to lose water weight. The ketogenic diet (look it up if you want to research it) basically eliminates carbs and forces your body to break down fat for energy.

The result is that your stomach will be flatter and overall you'll look like you have less body fat, where in reality all you've done is lose water weight from muscles and belly.

Download an app on your phone or use the site called MyFitnessPal. It will allow you to track calories and more importantly for your 5 days, will allow you to track carbs, fats and proteins. Keep carbs under 20grams a day and try to split protein and fat equally.

On a long term basis keto is not much better than normal calorie deficits for losing body fat. What I'd do long term is use the app or site to track yourself down to a weight you're happy with and perhaps do squats and crunches/core work to pull your stomach in a little. Good luck!

• Wow thank you so much for the detailed answer! I will try that 😊

• unless its liposuction it won't be much cause that 3 lbs is most likely water weight so you won't be AS bloated but it won't be the biggest difference.

• Of course you can look noticeably different, it is a typical occurrence in case of tragic accidents where your face is scarred for life and half of it is burned off.

But I don't think that's what you are looking for. A guy will not notice 3 lbs of difference, and you honestly are stressing over nothing worthwhile. If there is anything to stress about, it's that you are stressing about something so insignificant.

• I just hate the fact that he weighs less than me... It makes me feel fat.

• YOU HAVE BOOBS! What did you expect?

• Hahahahaha that is true!!!

• 3 pounds won't make a visible difference unless you're like 120 pounds.

• Um, I meant 100 pounds, not sure how I typed 120.

• Well I'm 150 so I guess I won't look PHYSICALLY different but I will probably be more confident if I weigh somewhere in the 140's

What Girls Said 2

• If u work out for these fewdays, you may not lose all the desired weight BUT you will feel so much confident and that will make you look amazing

• by the way try not to look into the mirror, just know u have been workin out and you are beautiful

• by the way dont work out to hard you dont want to get musle pain...

• I really don't think the difference would be noticeable to other people. Maybe only you would feel different.