I have a lunch date but I'm scared, what should I do?

So I've been talking to this guy from POF for 4 weeks, every single day and we have been hitting it off. We agreed to go out to lunch some point next week, but I'm scared because Im a curvy girl. I'm not obese I'm just curvy and I'm afraid he won't like me anymore when he sees my body. I don't know if I can handle more heartbreak.

What Guys Said 1

• I really dont see how anyone here can help you. I mean besides telling you "your beautiful inside, who cares what he thinks, etc"... all that bs. All you can really do is start building up your courage before the date or cancel the date, its your choice.

What Girls Said 1

• You are a beautiful person no matter how big or small you are. You're obviously interesting to him or he wouldn't be talking to you. Go and have fun and if it turns out he doesn't like you because of your size is he really someone you want to be with anyway?