How do I tell my mom about this girl?

So I am a Catholic from a really Catholic family. I met this girl who is a Baptist, and really like her. We've been talking on the phone a lot and getting to know each other, and the more I learn about her the more I like her. Problem is I still live at home while going to college and am tired of sneaking around to call her and avoiding the issue with my parents especially my mom, and I decided to tell her about this girl. Now that I decided that though, I am having a really really hard time making myself go through with it. I actually have a headache from the stress of it! Any suggestions to make this easier? Really appreciate any help, thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand. My boyfriend doesn't really have a religion his family believes in, but we're Christain, so yeah. When I first started dating him I didn't tell my parents. About three months after we started dating my mother found out. Maybe a little later, not too sure. My mother was very supportive, because she could see I choose a good person with a good heart. I can easily say that it's better to tell your parents in the beginning. Besides, you're a grown man, you should be able to make your own decisions. if you like her, then you like her and there's nothing your mother or anyone else can do to make you not like her. Good luck and just get it over with.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0