Have you ever dated someone from a diffrent country?

i have spent the past month with the most amazing girl from Paris she is the most beautiful woman alive and i love her so much i know its only been a month but i already love her so much we have had sex everyday for a month i have been staying at her place as well. we are both very in love. i was wondering if anyone here has ever dated someone from a diffrent country and could give me some help on that subject

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually I can't think of anyone I've dated being from my country, and what type of help do you need? It sounds like everything's going great for you, of course when you date someone that isn't from your country you encounter some cultural differences, but I actually love it because I can learn a lot about other countries and their people, just continue as you are, I think you are doing well, and good luck!

What Girls Said 3

• What do you need help with? My best friend lives in Germany and I hardly get to see him anymore. But I totally know what you mean about falling in love so quickly. So yes I've dated a guy from Germany but we are often on and off because we are only on when we are in the same country.. It's actually quite sad

• Yes I have. It didn't work out though.

• No haven't tried it

What Guys Said 1

• Yes i'm American but one of my ex girlfriends was russian and wow she was beautiful and the girl i'm currently am talking to now is from Mazatlan and wow she definitely is beautiful too.