My college is having a speed date session. Should I go?

I'm really confused right now, and trying to decide what to do. I have a girlfriend, and at the moment we are kind of far apart. Lately she has been kind of distant. Hasn't talked to me much. When she does send me a message, she is usually asking me for something. It's not like it was a year ago where she would send me a message just to talk or say "love you".
Anyway my college is having a speed date session this week for Valentine's Day. There is a part of me that wonders if I should go, but I don't want to be unfaithful or anything like that. I love my girlfriend, but this has been rough on me. I sent her an email last week, and I still haven't heard back from her.
So any advice on this would be great for me right now.

Most Helpful Girl

• be loyal to your girlfriend. or break up.

What Girls Said 1

• Well before you decide whether or not to go you shoukd see if you can contact your gf and see why she's been acting different she may be having a rough time and you should tell her how you feel..

• I'm trying. Sent her a text message saying hi about 30 minutes ago. Haven't heard back yet.

What Guys Said 1

• go to the speed dating thing, have fun, just make sure not to bring her up and don't hook up with any girl from there unless you are willing to leave your gf