Is it okay to kiss someone other than your boyfriend/girlfriend at midnight on New Year's Eve?

Is it okay to kiss someone other than your boyfriend/girlfriend at midnight on New Year's Eve? I thought it might be kind of fun to kiss a good friend or something on the countdown to midnight. I was just wondering if that's weird of me to be okay with kissing someone else and my boyfriend kissing someone else. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ads long as its not another guy and he has no problem with it then it should not be a problem.

• What do you mean about it not being another guy? I'm not bi, so it would have to be a guy . . .

• You don't agree with me? kissing someone other then your boyfriend or another girl is considered cheating just ask any guy I'm sure that your guy would not be happy if you did that

• This is exactly why I asked. I wanted to hear what other people had to say about this. I think something might be wrong with me because nothing he does gets me jealous. I wouldn't kiss someone else on New Year's without his permission or anything like that, though. I think it's cheating too unless you have an agreement with your boyfriend. I just thought it might be fun because it's a special occasion. Man I AM weird, aren't I? Most girls would NOT be okay with this.

What Guys Said 1

• If your both okay with it I don't see a problem.

• Lol I'm afraid to ask him. New Year's is still a ways away. He's always so weirded out by how completely far from jealous I am. He expects me to nag at him whenever he goes and hangs out with friends if girls are going to be there. So I'm wondering how he'll react to this idea. Only one way to find out!

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't be ok with it. Him even asking would really p*ss me off. I would never do it either. I only wanna kiss my man.