I'm seriously such a mess.

I'm a mess
Me and this guy met in Nov. We were going on dates, and we had sex. He just he got out of a 7 year relationship a month before. In the beginning he even said "but I'd like to be with you aside from the sex is what you fail to realize" He even said it would be nice to have a girlfriend but he is looking for someone to settle down with. He texted me every day, told me he likes me a lot. We would hang out without having sex. He talked about meeting parents and maybe taking me to his best friend's wedding in May. He always holds my hand. When I was studying at Starbucks one night he came out to see me, no sex. one day he was acting distant and I went crazy texting him 50 times. he told me he was done. we went a week without talking and then we grabbed lunch. he paid, and we didn't have sex. The next day I invited him to my new years eve party, and he declined. he then told me he's not looking for a relationship. I asked him if there were feelings and he said "I did have feelings" and he said "Idk what I want and I dont want to lead you on." Then I asked if this was my fault and he said "it definitely isn't you" Then we ended up talking about meeting up to have sex and hang out 4 weeks ago. Before we met up he seemed hesitant and told me that he doesn’t want me throwing this in his face that all he wanted from me was sex. He also told me he doesn’t want me thinking this is anything more than what it is. We ended up meeting up to have sex and then we went to lunch. During lunch he said “you’re the best." The next day I asked him if he wanted to meet up to have sex and he said "can't have class" then I said "when can you" he said "idk shay" then I asked if he still wanted to have sex in general, and he didn't answer. I apologized for asking and he said "it's ok babe." it's been 4 weeks, haven't heard from him or seen him.

1. Was I just sex to him or did he actually have feelings for me?
2. Was he into me but my 50 texts made him not like me?

What Guys Said 1

• BIG PET PEEVE do not... I repeat... DO NOT text him 50 times. If I dated someone who sent me 50 texts because I seemed distant. I'd hate her sooo bad. That would bother me so bad, it wouldn't even be funny. When I seem distant, maybe 2 or 3 texts, letting me know what your feelings are then leave me to my own space until I get over whatever was bothering me.

What Girls Said 1

• First problem "He just he got out of a 7 year relationship a month before". Translation he has a lot of issues to deal before getting into a relationship.

You are clingy and desperate, 50 texts seriously? Find something else to do, hopefully you learned that.

You want to know if he was just using you for sex. Um you offered to just have sex with him, so yea.

He is in no condition for a relationship. You were a rebound probably because you were very attentive.