I accused my boyfriend of cheating and he didn't. How do I fix this?

My last 2 relationships I was cheated on. I've been with my boyfriend for about a year now. I didn't come right out and accuse him. I asked if he was doing anything that would hurt me and that's where it went. I truly know he's not. I don't know what to do or say to fix it now

I have explained everything to him. He isn't being mean or distant with me. Every once in awhile he make a a comment. I know I hurt him. I don't think he will leave. I just want to make sure he understands that I know I really screwed up and in all reality I trust him more then anyone. I feel like a piece of shit and need to figure out how to show him that and how to show him I do trust him.

Most Helpful Guy

• you need to apologize and communicate what you are telling us to him

tell him directly that you've had bad experienced in the past which caused what happened and that you are really sorry, then you need to do something meaningful and caring for him.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• It is gonna be up to him as to whether or not he should keep seeing you. Perhaps you need to stay single longer and recover from your precious breakups. Relationships need trust and he is giving you his trust but you're not giving him yours. You're being unfair to him.

You must apologize but don't be like the typical girl and try to rationalize your behavior and make it seem like it is ok. You clearly did something wrong and it totally based on your previous relationships.

• Tell him that you still have issues with what happened in your past relationships, that those things aren't easy to get rid of and apologize. Say you'll trust him entirely from now on.

• Treat him out to a nice dinner and a movie and say your so sorry a lot

• That's a shitty thing to say. I'm not sure you can. Clearly you have trust issues that need to be worked out if your relationship is going to progress in a healthy way.

What Girls Said 4

• It's going to take both of you to work on this. You've admitted you have issues too work through. Now you have to work on them. He also has to have patience and understanding but you CANNOT accuse him.

It's very difficult to do, I know.

• Explain yourself and say you are sorry and hope that he doesn't break up with you.

• Explain your situation and make him feel special, make him dinner or do something to show how much you care.

• Apologize profusely... then blow him :)

• no. thats complete submission. no

• Says the 14 yr old who doesn't know shit about actual relationships. There's nothing wrong with being submissive every now and then. Move along kid.

• Lol he would probably take that for an apology! I'm all for making him happy. So not a submission thing either.