Why do guys like younger girls? Vice versa?

Guys always date younger girls, and they are proud of it and its like the younger the girl (13+) the better. My boyfriend is seven years older than me and his brother was like *shes 18? Hell yeah!*

Girls date older. The older the better. My friend is dating a man 10 years older, and socially, the better she is. Its like the older the guy, the better.

And with both girls and guys, dating ages seem to be a competition.

So my question is, guys what is so good about dating a young girl? Girls what is so good about dating older guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I can't impregnate her by 18 and keep poppin' 'em out, how can I expect to have a family of 14 by 35?

I mean, you GOTTA plan these regimes!

What Guys Said 11

• Younger women tend to be more fertile, older men tend to be more stable.

• Young girls make a man feel younger. Not only that, girls are in their prime around 18-25 in terms of their physical attributes. Older men have a stable job and income and they can shower these young girls with gifts, vacations, and luxuries.

• Cause they're cute as fuck.

• Same reason why girls like older guys cause our stupid brains are like that we are hard wired like that. Biologically we sit as more fitting and healthy and psychologically we see it as sexier, but then you got some guys like me who have a thing for Cougars lol.

• Younger girls have cuter faces. Older girls are easier to relate to and live with. All are beautiful.

• More years they can spend together I suppose.

• My ex wife was 9 years older, but you would never have known it. Everyone thought she was younger than me. If you love someone, you love them that's all it is. Plus guys always say hell yeah when their friend gets any girl, it's just what they do so that doesn't count for anything. You could be 7 years older, and the brother would still say that.

• Im sorry about your ex. but yeah that makes sense. I dated a 16 year old.

• Don't be, it happens. Age doesn't matter is my point, but yeah older men and younger women couples are more common.

• The answer is YOUTH!

• I like them younger cause they keep me feeling young and i like to be a kid at heart.. it's not about sex thing

• Dating young girl, Fertility.
    Dating older, man, Maturity, stability, has learned how to fuck amazing.

• So true, he is soo good at sex

• It's a direct reflection of what men and women value in each other.

What Girls Said 4

• Me: 17
    Future boyfriend: 68
    The older the better they said.

• The younger girls make the guys feel younger and girls like older guys because they see them as being 'more mature' and like they are in more of a position to protect them and provide for them.

• Not all guys date younger girls. I feel like it comes down to a lot of other things before age.

• I'm 18 and talking to a guy who is 36. I just like that I can be myself around him.

• I was talking to a guy was 36. Amazing man. Go on girl!