Girls primarily, but also could use guys opinions! I need help! Valentines Day?

There is a girl that I have been talking to for the past couple days. We met on OkCupid, an online dating site. We both seem to really be enjoying each others conversations with each other, and we never run out of conversation. Given that it's Valentine's Day on Saturday, would it be "cute"/a good idea to ask her to be my Valentine? Or stay away from it?

I am not looking for any sexual advantages-- in fact, I am completely against that for the time being. I really just want her to realize that I really do like talking to her, and I would definitely consider a relationship with her for later on if everything continues going smoothly.

• Ask her to be my Valentine! ----- Please explain in a comment
  • Do Not -------Please explain in a comment

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on the girl, to be honest. If it was a new guy I hadn't met yet, I'd feel like there was a lot of pressure on Valentine's day and I'd prefer not to. But some girls would think this was adorable and go for it. It's really up to you. If she's comfortable she'll agree, if not she'll suggest another day.

• Thank you for your answer!

What Girls Said 3

• Yes!!! It's sweet and innocent. She'll love it. What do you have to lose?

Would you look at mine please? Thanks!
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1312996-was-it-more-about-me-or-the-parents

• Yeah it would be cute for you to ask her to be your valentine.

• I personally wouldn't because it puts a lot of pressure on you both.

• Do you think these pressures would scare her away? If so, that is not my goal. She has been driving a lot of conversation, and I have driven some of the conversation as well. For now, I can't tell if she would be one of the girls to think it would be cute or not, but there are two situations:

1. I put a lot of pressure on her by asking
      2. I disappoint her by not asking her

What do you think would be the best way to gauge how she would feel about it either way?

• Maybe if you do something really small like a small chocolate sampler or a box of conversation hearts then it's not a huge deal but it also averts disappointment. I don't know. I would personally consider Valentine's a taboo topic but I'm really bad with touchy feely stuff

What Guys Said 0