How am I supposed to date if I am a black and ugly?

How am I supposed to date if I am ugly if you want to see a picture of me put your KiK in your comment

Most Helpful Guy

• you still got growing to do
    just focus on things you can change, like getting smarter, stronger, and showing the world that physical appearance isn't as important as everyone might think...

Do you have any talent? like play an instrument, sport, dance, can sing etc
    in my opinion women love a man with talent and direction

• Yeah I am really good at sports I am in all-stars for singing so I travel for singing I am really good at creating animations in Adobe flash I am decent at coding app and stuff like that and a lot of people tell me that I am really funny

• Do you have any tips on focusing on school and education because I have trouble doing that

• haha i am terrible at it to lol! if i gave you advice it wouldn't be so good

but i can tell you this, getting into AP classes in highschool will save you time and money in college

What Girls Said 3

• Well.. if you have such bad opinion of yourself... let me remind you that there are other unlucky, "black and ugly" people out there to date. What? You want to date "white and pretty"?

• Umm, wow that was just wow. Why don't you just focus on education.

• I am going to start to thanks.

• Don't worry about it, I'm sure you aren't as bad as you think you are.

• You should focus more on your entry to highschool let alone dating.

What Guys Said 4

• How am I supposed to date if I'm short, Asian, and have a small dick?

• A 13 year old kid who describes himself as a "social beast" on a social media website claims that he can't get a girl because of his skin color.

Classic.

• Why don't you stfu if you actually read the description of what that means that is why I picked it you don't know me so classic my ass

• Awww it's okay champ, no need to get your trousers in a bunch.

• You're only 13. Chill.

• someone likes you, just be open minded.