Have you ever found yourself pulling back from your SO at the end of the date because you know you won't see them again for a while and your?

Have you ever found yourself pulling back from your SO at the end of the date because you know you won't see them again for a while and your already starting to get the feelings you get when you miss them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ha, ha! For me it's the opposite. When I know I won't get to see him for a while, I want to snuggle up to him even more. And he feels like you do, so he's starting to distance himself. Very confusing, because I always start to wonder if I've done something to upset him. Even though I have been through this enough to know otherwise...

• Pretty cool that you know what's going on. ... I guess I should talk to her about it. We do pretty awesome about sharing things. I've just noticed that's what I've been doing. When I got home this evening I felt crappy - not because of a lousy date but because it's going to be so long until we see eachother again. She always wants to get close just before we part - so hard. Thanks for the other perspective! g@g at work!

• Same thing happened to me today...

• sorry to hear. It's a weird thing. Instead of talking anymore I'm just keeping quiet. Seems like the appropriate move after over sharing. We'll text tomorrow morning and everything will be fine, or we won't and it isn't. Seems pretty minor, so I guess I'll see. ... ah the nuances of relationships.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0