GAGers: What's the most random reason you have ever lost interest in someone?

For me, I've lost interest (as well as some respect) in a girl because not only did she exclusively listen to EDM, but she stated that she would NEVER give any other genres a chance.

She also slandered the entirety of anime because of a single episode from one anime show that she saw in her entire, puny life.

She just reeked of ignorance.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if this is random but if u send me a message like this, do NOT expect to stick around for long...

good morning babe, hope u have a great day at uni. text me when ur on the bus, when u get off the bus, when ur on the train, when u get off the train, when u get to uni and when ur on ur break so i can call u.

... yeah... this girl needs an independent man. not a bloody babysitter.

What Girls Said 11

• I saw him drunk and acting like a fool. He tried to fight another guy and then ripped the side mirror off of his own truck. I don't mind if someone drinks but if they can't control themselves, I lose interest.

• What is it about guys wrecking their own stuff when they're drunk? I find it hilarious.

Some dude has peed me off so I'll break my own possessions... that'll learn 'em!

• Not really "random" but me and this guy were getting pretty close, but then he said my best friends hair was really gross so I got really mad and just.. Things were cut, lol.
    I was pretty positive that he knew she was my best friend, but once it came out of his mouth everyone looked at him like he just stepped on a landmine and he was just "?"

Also in college there were 6 really attractive guys that I'd call my boyfriends even though I never talked to them (Sounds creepy, but it was a joke thing)
    Then one by one they started showing interest in me and I just wasn't attracted anymore?
    Probably because I wasn't looking for a relationship nor was I looking to just hook up with a stranger?

• Just didn't like the way he looked to me one day. Like I noticed a flaw and it was whatever. Another time another person we had an argument about the pet I wanted and it just literally was over off of that.

• I was taking a nap when he texted me back about something work related and I was annoyed with his reply while also sleepy still and for some reason it just... completely turned me off of him.

• I got busy, stopped chatting to him as much for a while, and when I wasn't as busy anymore, he suddenly stopped chatting to me as much, which was upsetting/a major turn off.

• He got mad at me because I didn't answer any of the 9 messages he sent after I told him I was busy.

• When the person dont listen but only hear what i said

• I saw him eating and it grossed me out

• When he only wants you for sex.

• He shaved his head and started looking like a potato

• Nothing random, I just attract obsessive or clingy men

What Guys Said 7

• Wanted to get to know this girl in the past but she was making me jump through hoops (meet her entire family etc.) just for a coffee date. At first I had no issue just mad respect gave a sign that she was a respectable girl. Until... I found out she was going out with other guys without making them go through the same. I wasn't having that.

• i saw this girl throw up so much pasta fagioli soup that afterwards she was repulsive to me lol!

• Years and years ago, I thought I might be interested in this one girl. I overheard her using the word "gay" as an insult ("that's so gay!"), and I was turned off to the idea of her almost immediately.

• Ignorance and selfishness are the two main ones for me.

And I'm not saying a lack of intelligence. Nit knowing something or just not being the sharpest person isn't the problem. It's when people don't know and don't care to know. Or when people are wrong and refuse to change their mind, no matter what.

• Not being able to spend enough quality time with them

• Met this somewhat intelligent girl, but she smelled bad. I also found out that she did self-harm. The latter will always be a turnoff.

• She was interested in me.