How to impress a guy who's into baseball?

This guy I like is on the Baseball team and he's really into that sport. On Facebook he liked some thing that said "Girls who can talk baseball with you."

I like baseball, I've always wanted to play but my parents don't care for sports, and never let me play when I was little or anything. So I grew up not knowing much.

So, can someone give me the run down on Baseball? I know the basics (center field, pitching mound, dugout, etc.), but I don't know.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's a guy you're dating? Or a guy you're interested in dating?

Not gonna lie, a girl wearing a Dodgers shirt for me would just kill me. LMAO

Anyway, we're talking about you here, not me. :)

I would suggest that you just find out what his favorite team is, who has favorite players are, etc. The pre-season is starting pretty soon, so depending on his level of obsession you could start asking him if he saw the game, mention a play or two that really stood out to you.

Also, ask him questions about the sport. You want to learn more about it, and he likes talking baseball with a girl. It's like the perfect match for both of you. :)

What Guys Said 5

• Pick a favorite team and learn about them. Anyone can be a knowledgeable fan and stay on top of their favorite team because breaking news hits the web before it hits network television and the newspaper.

The issue is you have to at least have a year under your belt to know how transactions affect the team, and what players mean to the overall identity of the team. You have to start somewhere.

• Get him some nice memorabilia but honestly , just go watch the game with him and be in the know.

• 0|0
  • Shoot me a message if you want me to teach you.

• Does he have a favorite team? What position does he play?

• He likes the LA Angels of Anaheim, I'm not sure what position he plays though.

• Talk about Mike trout, he's the best player in the league and plays for the angels. Look up the best players and talk about them. Better yet ask him about the players.

• Alright, will do, thanks. c:

What Girls Said 3

• I say go to one of his games and don't tell him before then, then be like "Hey, whatshisname, blah blah blah good job with that blah blah blah!" And flirt and stuff. I don't know though, I'm not really into baseball myself or anything but I do know (and have a crush on) a guy that loves it.

• ...@rthomas43

• I think you just being interested in something he is interested in will impress him.