What's the Most Number of Times You've Asked Someone Out?

Why did you ask them out more than once? What was the outcome? Would you do it again?

Most Helpful Guy

• First time: "No"
    Second time: "I'll tell you tomorrow after thinking."
    *tomorrow*
    "Well I think we can do it"

• Good for you! How long between the 1st and 2nd time?

• Nope I'm a grump

• @tyber1 - best of luck.

What Guys Said 8

• its usually once, but i think I've asked this one girl out like maybe 10 times over a very very long period of time, it was never no, but it wasn't yes either and i always found out it wasn't a yes when i heard of the new bf. i gave up on it sometime last year after the most recent bf. Too long a time to be on someone's hook. i moved on.

• 0|0
  • I've only done it once to about 5 different girls. From what I hear however, most girls want a guy to put in some effort in their pursuit and a lot of them get upset when the guy takes a no at face value and just moves on.

What do you think?

• Wait, that's for real? You have to be sh*tting me. How are we supposed to know what no means then? Are we supposed to double down or back off? >_<

• You can never know for sure when it's on the internet.

• That's true.

• Twice. I only asked the second time because the first time they were busy. (Turns out she just had a hard time telling me she wasn't interested.) Im very blunt when it comes to asking out women. If I sense hesitation I will just drop it and tell you to have a nice life. I simply don't have time for that. And to answer your third question, no I will not do it again.

• @linkywinky soo uhh wanna go out sometime?

• I've lost track of how many times you've asked at this point. ;p

• Apperantly she lost track. She never gave me an answer either, I think that means yes?

• Absolutely never, sorry to make you cone here for no reason

• 0, they ask me and i reject them since im good looking

• Twice, she said no the first time and said 'maybe, I'll get back to you' the second time in a flirty way so it looks promising, but as of yet I am awaiting my answer because it was less than a week ago and I don't see her that often.

What Girls Said 4

• I've only asked one guy out and he said yes. There is someone who asked me 3 times and I've always rejected him, but I might ask him myself soon ^^

• zero. nada.

• eh~ -0 .. never actually ~ 😯

• I never asked anyone out.

But my bf asked me out 10 times in 2 months because we kept breaking up