Why are women always jealous of me?

I'm so sick of it! im not lying! im not a bitch, im pretty shy, nice, sometimes i can be quiet but i'm not a fighter at all. I'm 5'8 and really skinny (like model thin) and there is Always some girl who tends to dislike me and make remarks or just very hostile for no reason! i can hardly make any real friends. It makes me sad because whenever i meet men and i don't have many friends they think there is something wrong with me or that im a bitch... im just not that loudmouthed attention seeking whore.

s1112.photobucket.com/.../?sort=3&page=1

come on im not THAT pretty...

Most Helpful Girl

• How is this post about how women are so jealous of you because of your looks.. not attention seeking? You add at the end "I'm not that cute" & mention that you're shy.. but your pictures portray a girl who is obviously confident & outgoing.. and you inform us you're "model skinny" basically you're humble bragging & fishing for compliments lol so I'll give you one.. you're really beautiful & I'm sure all of gag is about to tell you that & pity you... but most girls I've known that think everyone is "just jealous" of their beauty are actually unaware the real reason is often because they're passive aggressively bitchy & condescending with a constant need for validation.

What Guys Said 1

• Coming from someone who has a lot of female friends, I've been told that "girls hate other girls". I don't really understand the reason for it, but it is evident when I am dating someone and my female friends despise her without knowing a thing about her. It's a strange one. That being said, you seem like a nice girl and I suppose the question you should ask yourself is: do you really want to be friends with people who make such poor judgement so as not to give you a chance at friendship? I wouldn't.

What Girls Said 1

• You are cute, model thin and have great hair. Those are the 3 stand out features I notice about u. Some females are really insecure and instantly hate pretty girls. Your personality is irrelevant Bc some women will hate u on sight. I recommend cliquing up with other pretty girls or finding the rare down to earth secure girl who cares about your character and not mad Bc ur cute