I ruined my life, I could have had so much and now im angry?

im 22 and i dropped out of school at age of 17 BIG MISTAKE, i started to isolate myself and got really depressed. Looking back i wish i hadnt! im 22 now and im in school but 3 full years behind, i could have had so much, i could have done so much with my life, i should have made friends, got a degree, my drivers license , a boyfriend etc i deserved all of it! Im so angry, i have nothing now, i live with my mom, i ride a bike, i can't get into a modeling agency because im too old now, i have a job and trying to save up for a license, but i need to move out first, i made life hard for myself, barely any friends because everyone is already infront me, they have a car, license, im just really angry because my sister ruined my life , she got all these bad ideas into my head. Im 22 and really beautiful girl, i feel like a loser. Why is this happening to me? no one wants to date me either because i dont have my life together... im really angry and the regret changed me into a bitter person?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry to hear, but it's never too late to change your life. There are people who are much older than you who finally pursue their dream. The only person really holding you back is you, when you learn to accept that then you can move forward. That's what you should do, just move forward. Yes, it might suck that you fudged up these past couple years, but so what? It's all in the past and fixable if you're willing to put the work into it. Nothing worth having in life is easy. I know doctors that didn't go to med school until they were already in their 40's. You're still so young! You're life is not over just because you slacked off these past 5 years. That would be ridiculous! Think of how many immigrants move to a new country, don't know the language, and have to start from complete scratch. If they can do it so can you! I know nothing about modeling, but if you really think it's too late for that, then there's ALWAYS something else. You just have to find what that is (something that can never be taken away from you) and just go for it, one step at time.

What Guys Said 4

• It's happening because you're making poor choices. So start making better choices and turn your life around.

• You are on the right road now propelled by your new knowledge, experiences, ambition... I would say you will do fine because you have a fire in you... Dont lose it. Go girl go.

• How are you to old to get into modeling when your only 22?

• YOU have the power to change things and it's never too late. There's no point sitting around regretting the past. Pick yourself up and turn your life around.

What Girls Said 2

• Once you realize that you can't blame your sister for your bad decisions, then you can start rebuilding the life you want.

• You're still young and can still turn things around - good on you for going back to finish school! You need to stop kicking yourself and having negative thoughts - start looking and what you do have and how you make the most of it. Being angry and feeling so negative pushes people away and ruins your self esteem. The past is in the past - you can't change it. Look to the future it's yours for the taking - think positive, workout how to make the most of your life.