Will it be creepy or weird if I ask her out?

I added this girl on Facebook who studies at the place I used to study a year ago. She's 2 years junior. We have never met in person. We used to talk on fb (friendly convo) at the beginning but it slowed down and now we don't talk anymore. I don't know if she has a bf, I never asked her and also she's very hideous about it. Like there's this guy who comments some boyfriendy type things on her posts & she also replies like gfs do so I assumed at the beginning that she has a bf but now (because Valentine's is coming) she posts and shares funny stuffs that single people do, like this one:

Valentine's Day is so close, I can almost smell all the roses I'm NOT gonna get.

So this makes me wonder if she's really single or not. Anyways, since we don't talk much now & also I'm unaware of her relationship status, do you think I should ask her out or something? Or should I just lay back? I don't have any strong feelings about her or anything, but she's cute & also pretty :) & I'm confused.

Come on people, don't be so lazy. It's not that big to read.

Most Helpful Girl

• Try to talk with her first, since you haven't talked in a while and do ask her out!!! if she posted that then she may be single or seeing someone and trying to catch his attention

• Good point, maybe she's trying to get someone's attention with all those posts. Hmm, well then I guess it's best to step back and not be the third wheel. :P

• Is good that you talked with her, at least now you can move on ;)

• I was never stuck. As I said in the description that I don't have any feelings or anything, it's just that she's cute & pretty, nothing else. :)

Thanks for helping! :D

What Girls Said 1

• There's no harm in asking her out. Just don't get hurt if she rejects you.

• Hmm.. you're right. Even if I don't get hurt, things are likely to get weird between us on Facebook. So I guess it's better to not do it. :)

What Guys Said 3

• I find it a little weird asking a girl out without seeing her first but if you are really interested just ask her what she's doing anything for Valentine's and go from there

• I'm not like into her or something. It's like you met a girl, you talk to her and she seems nice, it's quite like that.

• Fuck it, just ask what do you have to lose?

• Ask her out man I look back and regret not asking all those other girls I wou rather say i at least tried I mean I did date them anyway so why not get a 50/50 it sucks to look back like that.. Ask her if she has a bf use Valentine's as a excuse to take her somewhere to eat and give her a rose with a card.. Do brother if she says no you at least tried you don't know if she'll say yes

• I already tried and she said she likes something else. :D Bad luck, no regrets though! :)

• Fuck it on to the next one

• Hahaha.. Damn right! :D