Are there girls who like this?

I'm not a club/party person. I would rather take a girl to museums, art galleries, indie concerts and walks in the park. I would rather take her to low key local restaurants or maybe even make her dinner myself. Instead of taking her to a club I would rather take her to an Indie film or just stay in and watch netflix and cuddle. I know it sounds cliché and is probably why I've never had a GF, but are there actually women out there who like this idea?

Also Traveling? I love going to new places especially new countries and go off the beaten path and explore all the culture and stuff

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated a guy like that once. It was fine but I'm more extroverted and like to go out to parties and big music festivals. The guy I dated never really wanted to go anywhere I wanted to go so it didn't work out, but now he has a gf who's more into that stuff

What Girls Said 7

• Wow, not like the typical guy in your age group at all.
    sounds great. I am sure plenty would appreciate this.

• To be fair, I think I like doing everything you mentioned up there, really. But honestly, there's loads of girls who prefer doing that stuff. Those things are all more suited to dates anyway, clubs are usually more for casual hookups and stuff.

• You are the male version of me lol
    I'd like something like that.

• This sounds amazing! I Would rather go explore new things like museums. I hate having to go out to places like a club. It's so uncomfortable for me.

• Clubs can be cool. I've been to some who strictly play 80s new wave. You should reconsider clubs. Everything you listed is nice but sometimes a girl just wants to get black out drunk & dance

• I just hate the fact that all some clubs play is shitty hip-hop and terrible rap and its so loud and crowded you can barely move and all the dancing people do is dry hump each other. I mean I'm sick of hearing gas pedal. The only club I ever actually liked was in Warsaw Poland

• There are tons of different clubs. Like I said, you just have to find some that play the right music. My favorite bar has an 80s theme and they play everything from Depeche Mode to The Smiths. The people there don't grind XD and the drinks even have cool nicknames that reference to 80s movies or bands.

• That sounds actually perfect. Many girls would love those things.

• Those ideas sound perfect to me. :)

What Guys Said 0