Would you lose interest if the guy invites you to a date but didn't specify a date/time?

You have known him and went out with him at least once or tiwce already. Would you lose interest if the guy invites you to a date but didn't specify a date/time?

• Yes.
  • No
  • other [please elaborate]
  • I don't know/ I want to see the results

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I might. If you are going to invite me to something then give me exact details and plans. Unless this is a joint effort and you are both planning the date - my boyfriend and I do this a lot - then it is YOUR responsibility to give me the details. YOU should make the effort and if you don't, then it tells me that you aren't all that interested in me.

• What if you've got a lot to do at work and he doesn't know when it's less stressful for you and says to you something like this: "We can go out if it is less stressful for you.". Would you reply or not reply?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0