I have a question for boys?

Okay so.. What does a boy honestly look for in a girl? What would a boy want in a girl to make her his girlfriend or even in some cases his wife? What is your definition of a girl thats wife/girlfriend material?
And what makes a guy FALL IN LOVE with a girl?

Also what are some bonuses that a girl might have that would make you like her even more?

Most Helpful Guy

• a girl is my other half who completes me , take me for my pros and cons. and the more important is her personality if she's a knockout and her personality is bad then she's 0 to me. It's not called finding a gf. it's a search for your life partner , it's going to start with gf but you have to complete the way with her as your wife. it's hard but worth it. without going away from the subject. For myself I like a smart , grown up , strict personality mostly with strangers , loving , caring and last is good looking.

What Guys Said 7

• A beautiful face, intelligence, and an attractive body and personality. Along with acceptance Ave confidence, you hear often that someone "doesn't care about this feature or that one, they accept you for who you are." But it's not always true, for me to fall in love with her she must accept me for myself, and be confident that I accept her for who she is.

• A girl who is understanding, loving and caring and likes him for who he is and who doesn't try to change him.. Wel thats what i think

• Someone who smiles and likes to laugh. Someone I can all at a moments notice and have her full and undivided attention. Someone thoughtful, empathic and kind. I love soft-spoken women.

As far as looks go, I have a thing for those black frame glasses. It makes a woman look intelligent and sexy.

• It varies from person to person, what people want in a partner. When I think of wife material though, I think of someone friendly, with a sense of humor, and easy to talk to.

• Varies from person to person. I would want girl like me. I have an imaginary girl in my mind. If a see her, I fall in love with her.
    I am thinking every people think the same.

• Hair
    eyes
    face
    posture
    personality..

In this order

• I'm assuming looks means a bit more than personality?

• Both of them are equal to me... but if she has super awesome looks but a sloppy personality... i would not go for her...

Evrything should be balanced i guess!

• I just want a woman who will show me the same kindness, warmth and respect I show her and not nag about trivial things.

What Girls Said 0