How to contact boys?

So I am not really shy or anything but it seems hard to start talking to guys because there is not a lot of chances of doing so, there are like 4 guys in my class but how to contact other boys? I don't go to a lot of parties, just sometimes maybe once every month or less but how do guys want to be contacted since they either are too shy or don't want to talk to me? XD

Most Helpful Guy

• Once you're 21 and u can go to bars it's easy for a girl

• I am 18 and can go to bars in Sweden ^^ and I do sometimes

• How to talk to them is the problem because they don't talk to me, swedes are pretty shy :)

• Try sitting near them at a bar. It'll make it easier to strike up a conversation. Make eye contact if you can. Smile. Ask them what they are drinking or what's a good drink to get. Go with 2 or more girls or if it's safe, go alone. If you go alone, it makes it easier for guys to walk up and talk to you. Just use your judgement.

What Guys Said 15

• I was sooooo close to saying something about sending a beam of light or something into space since you were making it sound like we were some alien race or something lol.
    A simple "Hi" and a name tends to work, and should you run out of words after, my best guess is that HE (the alien lol) will take over and try to continue the conversation.

• Ask them questions and favors in a fun way. Most guys operate like machines when given a command and either function to complete the task or spew output.

Make sure the questions involve you directly. A great question

• ... Would be to ask about whether or not your skirt exposes too much leg, or if your hair smells good. When you ask for favors, make sure its for you and youd be really happy if they did it.

• Ahaa I see, thank you! :)

• "Hey I'm trying this new shampoo what do you think? Does it smell great on me?"

"What's your favorite scent?"

That usually starts a conversation. Or you can try

"Can you do me a favor, I think someone put something on my butt can you check it out?"

• They're in your class right. Why not asking them a question and then continuing the conversation from this point? Or why don't you try to discuss some interesting point of your class with them and then you'll have an opportunity to show who you are.

• Crop up a question ask them what they like to do for fun, what's their hobbies, do they have any pets?

• ask them some generic question... like "what kind of music do you like?"

• That's a tough question as I am always trying to figure out ways to do this with girls. Maybe you and your friends can get together sometime and bombard the guys you like to talk and ask them lots of questions. I've seen girls do this before and guys are always impressed.

• Hm yeah I mean how would you have want a girl approach you for example? Just start talking or look at you in a way that shows interest or something?

• Both will work, but it seems like girls may get more flustered when they initiate. Believe in yourself. Just something simple like "you look like your having fun" can work.

• If you tell them a joke or a simple compliment, they will be very happy. Personally I would and I would continue the conversation

• ask a friend to introduce you to some; go to parties, etc.

• Get their 10 digit phone numbers make sure you get the area code too.

• Gimme yo numbah ;3

• Try them online, sweet Valkyrie. Or ask a friend of yours to tell him that you're interested in him

• You say hi?

• You're a pretty girl, guys don't try talking to you?

• you're not ugly so just start a conversation.

• Have a seance.

What Girls Said 0