Unique crush situation- what do you guys think?

Basic story: there's a boy in my class (college) that i somehow got a huge crush on and i don't know if he'd ever be into me.
Now for the interesting back story: I've known him for about 2.5 years. We met when he was casually dating my friend (who has now very much moved on and is in a deep committed relationship). From the get go we got along and have exactly the same sense of humor. We kept running into each other over the years- through friends (since mutual friends and him live together) and in similar clubs. Eventually in one of our clubs we started talking again and at a social we hooked up. He started showing interest but for a couple reasons I didn't encourage it, disinterest NOT one of them. I never said anything directly but eventually we stopped chatting. We ran into each other at parties and flirted but never really saw each other. Now we're in the same class, and according to Facebook he's single, and I'm getting really into him. I'm a terrible flirt and i have no idea if he's into me or if i should even risk going for it.

What Guys Said 1

• The question you should ask yourself is: "Do I really want to look back and wonder 'what if' ?" I say go for it. At least then you'll know for sure.

• He gave me his number before and I didn't use it- so i can see if he would be tentative after being kind of rejected before. Should I go for it, flirting, without taking that into consideration?

• Sure, what have you got to lose?

What Girls Said 0