Do you prefer to date an actor or a musician or a model?

Do you prefer to date an actor or a musician or a model? Which do you prefer?

• Actor/Actress
    11% (2)14% (2)12% (4)Vote
  • Musician
    84% (16)43% (6)67% (22)Vote
  • Model
    5% (1)43% (6)21% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Musician!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Nice! Thanks for the MH!

• Welcome :)

What Guys Said 14

• I honestly don't know, ironically though my father used to a musician who also got approached to a male model back when he was a bodybuilder and I think once back in his early 20s he played one of those background actors that you see in a city scene that just walk arearly for background purposes. He's also a oil painter lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actor is a thespian and thespians are typically weird and annoying.
    Model is boring.

Of course, I'm biased cause I'm a musician and I love music so...

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably a model lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Probably the model.

0|1
    0|0
  • i think dating an actor would be the most fun, but if im being honest.. i'd probably find myself most sexually attracted to the model

0|1
    0|0
  • I know models. The level of insecurity is mind boggling. I'm pretty sure actresses are the same way. I think a musician might be the most interesting and most normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Musician. I want someone I can jam with!

0|0
    0|0
  • A voice actress

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll say a model. Everyone would be jelly!

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it's a tie between actress and model lol

0|0
    0|0
  • A musician definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Musician every single time. None of the other arts even come close to music.

0|0
    0|1
    • Show All
    • Because i'm a musician myself and it would be awesome to have a girl who was also a musician. And also because it's the only one from the poll that requires legit talent. Now i know acting does require at least SOME talent but it's absolutely nothing compared to learning an instrument, and obviously modelling requires zero talent. I also believe musicians tend to have much more emotional depth than people who aren't musicians, and that's what i would look for in a partner.

• Music is good but it is not the only form of art. Visual art and language art and performance also have their value to human culture.

• Cool, us musicians are the popular ones! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Now in days, they do all 3. But, for me, a musician, since we would have something in common immediately... models are boring and well, actors/actresses I wouldn't be able to handle because they're always doing something

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• i reckon the musician would be my favourite.=]

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably a musician or an actor. I am both so we'd probably have lots in common.

0|0
    0|0
  • Imagine if someone made a song to sing or play for you!

Unless, of coarse, they made it about the breakup 😆

0|0
    0|0
  • A musician

0|1
    0|0
  • Musician! I go to school for music so it would be cool to be with someone who had that in common :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Musician. I have a crush on pianists.

0|0
    0|0