Is it rude or bad to have her buy condoms?

If it's your first time and your nervous is it okay to ask her to buy condoms? This is asked if the girl has had some experience while you've had none.

Thanks for the insight. I'll need to man up. I got it. Just wanted to ask. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea I wouldn't see why it would be a problem! F*ck the social roles society puts up for us. If she has had more experience and is cool with it let her buy the rubbers. Or if she's not comfortable or you're too scared to ask her to buy em why not go in and buy em together? Sex is a two way street all the pressure to buy rubbers shouldn't be put on the guy

• See you sound reasonable I would totally feel more comfortable going in a couple. Thanks

• Yup double standards. "Let's all be equals" but guys are expected to "manly up and do man stuff" lol

• Like the go together idea thanks

What Girls Said 7

• No. It's not cool, you're the man you should provide protection.

• Yeah, that's really distasteful. If you don't have the nerve to supply condoms, then you're probably not ready for sex.

• That's pathetic.

• Haha I buy birth control pills so they guys has to buy the condoms

• Seems fair

• Nothing in America is actually free lol

• I don't know I've never needed them :(

• As long as you buy the tampons.

• But we don't both share in the use of the tampon. I'd be willing to provide the money though.

• You could get kinky with the tampons.

• I guess as long as they aren't used :0

• Buy the condom man. Just so tou can actually try them on first? I mean, explore before you go deep into the forest. And it would already be king of a victory to buy it and show you are noooot ashamed. Cause you are a big boy.

• If you can't buy your own condoms you're not ready for sex.

What Guys Said 8

• That would seem super slutty of her to buy condoms, compared to a guy buying condoms. Doesn't really matter though.

• no, it means you know how to protect yourselves

• Buy them yourself. There is nothing to be embarrassed about.

• If you dont want STDs or a kid no its not rude

• Well I can see the benefit to having her but them. She can get what she prefers. But I think she would feel better if you bought them

• You got to do it, come on

• If you want her satisfied, then you buy them

• If you want to have protected sex then buy the condoms. If she's the one that wants protected sex, then she can buy the condoms. Any girl that wants to have protected sex but ends up having unprotected sex because the guy didn't supply condoms has no sympathy from me if she ends up getting pregnant. If a girl wants you to wear a condom, and you don't have protection when you guys are about to have sex, then she should withhold sex from you until you buy the protection. Ultimately, I think if both parties want to practice safe sex, then they both should provide condoms. And if I was a girl, I would want to give him the condoms that I know are safe vs trusting that he won't poke a hole in it... And same thing as a guy. I'd rather bring my own than to trust the girl with not sabotaging the condom.

• True didn't think of that :O

• The stereotype is that psyco women do that isn't it?

• That may be the stereotype, but in actuality manipulative people do it. Man or woman. The scary part is this is more common in a committed relationship than a spur of the moment kind of deal.