How to tell a guy that I want to be with him over text message or in person?

So I really like this guy and we have been talking for over a month and I have the same class with him during my last period, so I get kinda nervous talking to him and I really want to be with him but I kinda backed off because I didn't want to look to desperate for him. I know he is single because I've been told and how he looks at me. How do I tell him that I wanna be with him, what should I do? Especially him being a senior and I'm a sophomore and all that stuff but I'm way into him to care about that. Please help thnx

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask him what he is looking for in a woman. Then ask him if he sees those characteristics in you. If all goes well and he gives a positive response then you could ask if he will allow you to be that special girl in his life.

• She's have to assume he wants a woman which he may not. Probably better to just ask him out. More direct and less presumptuous…

What Guys Said 3

• If u r interested in him, tell him in person. Dont hide behind a text message. Thats so lame. How can u have a real relatinship with someobody if u just text everything? Put down your damn phone and have a real conversation.

• Ask him to hangout with you, maybe flirt a bit, then tell him in person.

• So I do want to flirt but I don't want to over do it, how should I know when to stop and also letting him know I'm interested in him

• Just do a few winkie face n shit and see if he responds well.

• Why not send a kite.

What Girls Said 4

• I think it's men work to ask a girl to be with him. You have to make him want to ask it.

• No texting! Have Some confidence and ask him out.. what do you have to lose? If things go well tell him how you feel. Guys prefer honest, confident gals much like we prefer honest confident guys. Get it girl ;)

• Just ask him to hangout, and when you do hangout with him flirt with him :D

• Have a friend ask if he likes you and have that person give the hint you like him.