Should she take the risk?

My best friend like a guy at school and is always telling me that she wants to make the first move but she can't because she is too shy. They are always flirting and making awkwardly long eye contact sessions and she laughs at everything he says. She is very upset hat he hasn't done anything and their could be relationship is moving very slow. Our school dance is coming up in the next 2 weeks or so and I have been nudging her to ask him to the dance. should she take the risk?

• Ask him
  • Wait for him to make the first move
  • Other (Please specify)
    Vote C

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes! Tell her that if she does nothing she'll sure regret later for something she could've done and this is the worst kind of regret. Tell her that even if it goes wrong it's better than keep wondering forever what would've happened if she had made a move and she may take long to forgive herself about it. She has to do it!

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• It'll make his day, or week, or month, or maybe even year, if she asks him. Being asked to a dance by the GIRL? That's impressive. It's impressive for her to be able to do, and for him to tell the story later.
    She should go for it.

What Girls Said 2

• She should ask him or start dropping hints. Like "oh are you going to the dance, have you heard blank and blank are going together, etc .".

• yes, tell her to just go for it.