I don't understand my crush, pls help me to figure out?

Okay, there's this guy that I met two years ago (which I had a big crush on) but he stopped talking to me all those years, now suddenly the other day I was going out from the cinema, I received a message from him, "Hey Ren" what? I mean I thought "wtf is wrong with you, we are literally strangers" but the I calmed down and we started chatting and he told me that he wants to go out with me and kiss me. But now I don't know what to do bc I got a big crush on him again, but he is arrogant as hell, like REALLY REALLY as hell. And he wants me to talk to him first and make the effort, I mean I wanna go out with him but he's the one that wanted to start again he is supposed to make the effort, not me. And what is he trying to do? You just can't talk to someone you haven't met for two years and tell her that u want to go out and kiss. WHAT DOES ALL OF THESE SITUATIONS MEAN? help :'(

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds to me like he's a bona fide player. He knows he can get your attention, and now he's trying to milk it. Don't fall for his charms; you'll just regret it later. He hasn't earned jack from you.

Instead, lay down a set of terms. I know it sounds dehumanizing to place a TOU on yourself, but it should send a message to him pretty quick. If he agrees to the terms in practice, maybe he's wisening up. If he runs, he was never worth your time in the first place.

• Oh my god. Thank you, it was the best to hear that from a man. I'm absolutely going to do that. Thank you 🙌🙌🙌

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• What ObscuredBeyond said... If you haven't heard from him in 2 years... why is he just now popping up? I would interrogate him ;)

• He just wants to get into your pants.