Who else feels presured to have a bf/gf because of Valentine's day?

this girl right her fml !

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I don't think it's because of Valentine's day at all.
    mrsimonporter.wikispaces.com/.../...sure%20gif.gif

• why be pressured? will it make you less of a person of you'll not be having a romantic relationship with anyone? will it be apocalyptic to not have a gf/bf on Valentine's day? if yes... how sure are you that he/she can save you? is it a defect if you'll not have one? What makes the Valentine's Day special? it's not even a holliday... it's just a day with a lot of flowers that are expensive plus even a date can be expensive on that day...

• that's WEIRD

why? why pressured? VD is shit, it's a day that should be BANNED.

I'd not celebrate this day wether i was single or in a relationship. I see NO NO NO point in it

Everybody should do the same. World would be so much happier

• RIGHT HERE!!! lol!

• Not I. I will be making a tuna casserole by candlelight with my fat kitty in a box.

What Girls Said 4

• I never felt pressured. I loved being single most of the time. Relationships are hard work. It's much more than just chocolates and flowers and feeling good on one day out of the year. Don't let these false expectations of romance and relationship cloud your thoughts.

• The biggest pressure I've felt about Valentine's day this year was this afternoon when my mom texted me asking me to pick a place to go out to eat because my dad wants all of us to go somewhere Saturday.

Friggin can't make decisions to save my life.

• I used to and then I stopped caring cause I figured it would be years before I would get a BF. Still feel its gonna be a while. haha.

• I don't. I just got out a relationship, I just want sex at the moment. Relationships get in the way of success at the moment.