She doesn't like star wars or Tron. Should I dump her?

• Yes
  • No
  • WTF?
They're the only movies we've watched together (other than chick flicks).

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, my wife didn't care much for Star Wars, either. In fact she didn't think science fiction was much of a legitimate genre of literature (thinking it was all like Star Wars or Star Trek... space opera). So bloody what?

Now, if she liked Jar Jar Binks, I'd say that's grounds to dump anyone...

What Girls Said 10

• When people talk about being shallow... this is a example. You are being shallow and no you shouldn't.

• Star Wars is so overrated. Get it over dude. It is just a movie. Do not search for an excuse. If you want to break up, just break up. Sometimes , the spark is not there. That is all about it.

• yes do it f****t .

• If you had her watch the new star wars, like Episode 1... then I really really dont blame her. Tron was meh as a sci fi film. Just because someone doesn't like a few movies you like doesn't really mean you should dump them...

• LMAO Man, check your priorities star wars is the bomb but you can't have everything alike. Maybe she'll like lord of the rings better :D

• She should dump you.

• Omg can't believe how you are still with her!

• No she hasn't dumped you for not lime the shows she does that isn't a reason to break up with someone I feel lime you are trying to find a reason to break up and if that's the case break up with her so y'all can find the right people to be with

• If she makes you happy that's would be the dumbest reason to dump her...

• O. o are you serious?

What Guys Said 10

• Yes, you should dump. She deserves better.

Sorry to be on your case but relationships are built on people liking and loving each other. If a choice of movie can come between that than there is no liking or loving each other. And if you can't understand that than do her a favor and dump her so she can find someone who does understand this.

• George Lucas ruined Star Wars the same way Bioware ruined Mass Effect.

I don't blame her.

• The final straw is if she likes WWE

• Why would you do that.

• Yep., you should instead burn her with fire lol No man, do you like twilight or otherr movies that are not typical for men to watch? But if she does not like Fifth Element then kick her to the curb :) She could lie to you, would you like that?

• haha i hope they dont mean more to you than your gf

• SHE DOESN'T KIKE STAR WARS? ! YOU KNOW WHAT HAS TO BE DONE.

• You get an A+ for trolling.

• she should dump your for being such a dork.

• Yes but before u dump her u should ask Harrison ford first

WTF