How do you become "girlfriend" material not just a booty call?

So I would like to know do guys sleep with girls that they would usually date or do they just sleep with anyone? If they text you all
The time do they like you or they just don't want to lose their entertainment for the weekend

And by the way I've known the guy for a while we have been sleeping together for a few months and to them people that are saying don't be a slut well in my opinion having sex with one person doesn't make you a slut!!

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on their values about sexuality, relationships, and their view on "women". If the stuff you find is not to your liking, find someone who matches it.

What Guys Said 4

• I think that it all comes down to expectations, you desire a relationship, you assume (?) he doesn't. The dynamics of relationships are so vast, but as a rule if a guy is sleeping with you, he probably has some kind of feelings. (Yes guys can sleep with just about anyone, but as this has been going on for a while I think we can assume at least an interest in continuing things as they are). So now the challenge is to get to "girl friend," so three questions:

1- are you exclusive

2- has he shown any sign that he wants things to go further (introducing you to his family, offering you cupboard or drawer space, talking long term plans, etc)?

3- have you asked him about his feelings on this?

these questions will help define your next step.

• For starters, holding sex out of the picture. You're in friends with benefits or some weird shit already, so thats not going to work. You're a bootycall, find someone who takes an interest in you and can wait for sex.

• Don't put out first thing would be my guess.

• Find a guy that likes you.

What Girls Said 2

• 1. stop have sex with him and be much unavabiable
    2. Stop dress like everyone in america does it looks trashy. In America if you use a dress which is knee length you look classy for them, so try to dress "classy". Don't go with those bra's and tank tops and super short shorts. Use a dress instead, etc. Leave something for the fantasy you know. I don't know how you dress it is just an advice
    3. Be real and stay real, don't change your opinions, thought etc. Always be the true you no matter what.
    4. Don't flirt with boys etc, have male friends but don't flirt with them. Try to hang out most with your girls
    5. Don't be wasted and if you want to be seen as really classy don't drink much at parties at all. Max 1-2 drinks or no drinks at all. If someone touches your body, give them a bitch slap. Don't twerk, etc in public it stemple you as "easy and trash"
    6. Be loyal

• How about just dating a decent guy?

• Please enlighten me where I find one of those?

• O. o... just don't have sex. Not having sex, talking to random guys who flirt with you, etc. Are good ways to not meet creeps.

• His the same guy doesn't make me a slut and I am decent your obviously a prude