Who is hotter? latino man or middle eastern man?

• 1st: latino man
    57% (17)32% (7)46% (24)Vote
  • 2nd guy: middle eastern man
    43% (13)68% (15)54% (28)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|11

Most Helpful Guy

• A really good-looking middle-eastern man joined us in swimming pool recently when we were about to leave... suddenly my wife seemed to find every excuse to keep 'hanging around' longer at the pool. First time I've seen her behave like that. At some point I kind of had to wrap it up and say "OK let's go now". I'll admit he was very good looking, I almost wanted to do him, except I'm straight. Anyway, yeah, middle-eastern men.. though I have some middle-eastern blood in me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Question- What's with the "Race A vs. Race B" stuff?

1|0
    2|0
  • maybe we need a "who is hotter" section now :/

and I can't decide with such few options :D hahaa

1|0
    0|0
  • the 2nd one doesn't look like middle-eastern basically

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, he does. Yellowish skin represents that. He is not a perfect example, but he represents the general characteristics. Middle Easterners don't look like Indians you know.

• In general speaking women are more attracted to latino guys, but that middle eastern guy was is better looking.

2|0
    0|0
  • I just wanna see the results. To be honest, i'm from Middle East but even i can't tell the difference.

2|0
    0|0
  • Guy B has perrty eyes 😍😍😍
    No homo but i LUV it doe 😘

2|0
    0|0
  • Neither. Pass.

0|0
    0|0
  • med east guy more gent

0|0
    0|0
  • People seem to be getting confused if you specifically mean between these two guys, or between these two races. You did say man instead of men so i am sure... its between only these 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. Batman!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• The Latino guy... normally I wouldn't be able to answer the question but considering you actually provided us with pictures and two different people it was perfectly fine.

I usually don't pick one ethnicity over another because it can have attractive people as well ad unattractive people and it just depends on what you like, but considering you're just comparing the two guys it's perfectly fine and personally Latino guy has the middle eastern guy beat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Middle eastern men!!! Can't control myself around them sooo hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Latinis 🙌🙌🙌

1|1
    0|0
  • Race wise I can't tell the difference. But am lovin the look of guy 2. Guy 1 should've worn something other than a speedo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither one since they don't have a beard.

0|1
    1|0
  • Latinos yum num num

0|0
    0|0
  • Out of these two men?#1

0|0
    0|0
  • I find middle eastern attracting

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know why but not many Latinos ever really "wowed" me to the extent. Nothing personal, they just don't seem as attractive. Now sure there are a few who I notice that I could work with, but mostly I think I'd prefer the latter

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither are good looking

0|0
    0|0