Why do men act so offensive when they get caught?

Been seeing this guy. He said no one allowed to touch etc. Okay that goes for him too.
Woke up with an odd feeling and checked to see if he got back on the dating site we met. Of course i was right.
Confronted him about it. And all he could say is i can look all i want. doesn't mean im having sex with anyone but you.
I told him its not cool nor fair to do that when it goes both ways.
We got into a argument once again over he just thinking its only sex between us when he said he wanted anything this time.. mind you I've rejected him several times due to him only wanting sex.
now he speechless cus i told him to learn to respect me for liking him and i dont like him looking.

Why do men do this type of things...
When its all written on how he around me and others that he likes me?

What Guys Said 1

• It never ceases to amaze me how accurate a woman's intuition can be.
    It sounds like the guy is a massive prick and you two clearly want different things. I would suggest leaving him and finding yourself someone else

ps not all men are like this, I hope you find a guy who has his ideas straight

What Girls Said 1

• Because you ruined the game he was trying to play.